Today’s guide Las Vegas or Sin city as its otherwise known is a unique place situated perfectly in the Nevada desert. Making it one of Americas top travel destinations and sightseeing capitals.
So Firstly Vegas is known for its huge casinos, but Vegas is more than just gambling its a great travel destination and get away for anyone with so much to see and do.
So here a little snippet I found with a quick run down on Vegas
Vegas, in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, is a travel destination city famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered around 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Its main street and focal point is the Strip, just over 4 miles long. This boulevard is home to themed hotels with elaborate displays such as fountains synchronized to music as well as replicas of an Egyptian pyramid, the Venetian Grand Canal, and the Eiffel Tower.Designer boutiques reside in the city’s numerous malls and retail areas.
Famous entertainers headline extravagant musicals, concerts, and comedy shows. Swimming pools and thrill rides offer family-oriented diversions.
The city’s hedonistic side is reflected in high-energy nightclubs as well as strip clubs. In the original downtown area north of the Strip, longstanding venues like the Golden Nugget, which opened in 1946, sit alongside the Fremont Street Experience pedestrian mall and its high-tech light shows.
The diverse dining opportunities range from all-you-can-eat buffets to lavish restaurants run by celebrity chefs.
So here it is, but don’t just take my word for it, check out the links
- Grand Canyon Helicopter – https://www.touramerica.ie/attraction/papillon-grand-canyon-helicopter-tours
- Stratosphere – https://www.thestrat.com/
- High Roller Observation Wheel – https://www.caesars.com/linq/high-roller
- The Mob Museum – https://themobmuseum.org/
- Hoover Dam – https://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/service/
- Zipline Fremont Street – https://vegasexperience.com/slotzilla-zip-line/
- KA by Cirque Du Soleil (MGM Grand) – https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/las-vegas/ka
Top free things to do
- Fountains of Bellagio – https://bellagio.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/fountains-of-bellagio.html
- Famous Las Vegas Sign – https://www.visitlasvegas.com/listing/welcome-to-fabulous-las-vegas-sign/35219/
- Walk The Strip
- Light Show Fremont Street – https://vegasexperience.com/viva-vision-light-show/
- Street Performers on The Strip
- Play At Any Casino
Our Choice Restaurants
- Nobu – https://www.caesars.com/caesarspalace/restaurants/nobu#.XuoW525FzIU
- Mizumi – https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/dining/fine-dining/mizumi
- Gordon Ramsay Burger – https://www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com/burger/
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – https://www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com/steak/
- Mott 32 – https://www.venetian.com/restaurants/mott-32.html
Our Choice Bars
- To many so here’s a link
- Venetian – https://www.venetian.com/
- Wynn – https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- New York New York – https://newyorknewyork.mgmresorts.com/en.html
- Ceasers Palace – https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace
Our must Do’s, so go do it no ifs or buts
- Grand Canyon
- Bellagio Fountains
- Ka By Cirque Du Soleil
- Vegas Sign
- Light show Fremont Street
- Uber – https://www.uber.com/global/en/cities/las-vegas/
- Transfer – https://www.holidaytaxis.com/en/transfers/usa/las-vegas-airport/
- Airport – https://www.mccarran.com/
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to share the post with everyone. Hope it gives some great knowledge on Vegas
- Mekong Delta Day Trip
- Ben Thanh Market Ho Chi Minh City
- Ben Thanh Market Ho Chi Minh City
- Savanna Private Game Reserve Sabi Sands
- Soweto Township Guided Day Tour